Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Oh the weather outside is AWESOME

Oh how I wish it would snow more.

Well, my only technology to report of today is my school laptop.
I figured I would, you know, start a OneNote Sharing Session with my friend Nathan to- of course- study for math.
DID IT TURN OUT OK? NO

Well, now I'm stuck without exam notes, but you know, it's all good. I luckily thought ahead to put the paper copies of all my TODAY exam notes in a folder that could slip into my laptop case.

Yea they fit, though the folder's metal clip kind of scratches up the back of the Tablet PC's screen.

So, at the moment, I finished my Algebra Exam about 5 minutes ago. Luckily school doesn't let out until I want it to- just kidding, We get out at 11:00am if weather allows and most of these guys will get home at 3:00 if buses come at 2:00pm.

WOO HOO. THE TESTS ARE GETTING PASSED BACK- I got an A!!!!!

That test was kinda hard, giving the fact that Ionly had a paper copy of my notes but still pulled off an a grade!!! My School laptop apparently won't connect to Google Talk Labs Edition at school though. Well, ttats pretty much all for now. Still wanting an Eee PC, I find myself at a spending-halt until I can earn ANYTHING. Goodluck to all the rest of you who are also sharing my pain in exams. I'm going to work on my Ultima Essay Now….. SEEYA!

blog comments powered by Disqus