Apparently all the guys at moeller are retarded. Endlessly talking about one little thing that Unionhawk did. WOw, these guys need to find something to do with themselves other than endlessly gossip about evan.
As I mentioned before, my journal on DeviantART (http://al12gamer.deviantart.com) Is more of a blog for me.
I use DeviantART, Facebook, Brightkite, Twitter, Kongregate, del.icio.us, Windows Live (spaces and more) and many clients to manage these social accounts.
My friend Unionhawk considers all of them social sites, but Kongregate is for gaming, del.icio.us is for bookmarking and DeviantART is, as the name states, for art.
The internet is where 60% of all my data is anyway, so it's kind of funny when someone decides to turn off my computer as it won't do much. The other 40% is usually on a local hard disk or my external 250GB hard drive.
I'm bored anyway.
Did I mention I'm able to bring my xbox 360 to the hotel with me for spring break? WOO HOO. Also, I'm very hapy that they don't take our school computers in during S.B. as I wouldhave to use our crappy FATTOP gateway computer.
I've always loved technology. As far back as I can remember I've been tinkering with consoles, modding games, hacking computers and pushing handhelds further than they were made. I currently love Dubstep, Trance, Electro, J-EDM music and am a TOTAL Android fanboy. I love anime and Japanese culture and am not ashamed nor embarrassed to admit so, however that doesn't make me a weaboo.
I have between 6-8 hobbies so spreading my time across them all eats up my free time sadly D: