Monday, January 19, 2009

waking up sucks

Let me tell you, waking up at 8:00am on a Sunday sux. Realizing that I slept aaa almost half my day by waking up at 10:45am today reeks even more. So, as for the technology part of this post- I have heard from reliable sources that Apple is going to make a Wii-like gaming system that uses motion detection but is TOTALLy different from the Wii. I have always had a nintendo gaming system, as I am a good "fan"- if you want to call it that- of their engineering in gaming systems. All game boys- adv, SP, micro....- and the nintendo ds, I have always sold the older one to get the newer one (the DS lite is a joke) but this time I will surely buy a DSi when they reach America. Especially with the suspicions of apple wanting to make a console, the launch of the DSi could get hectic.
That's all for now!
blog comments powered by Disqus