Wednesday, January 21, 2009

O, how the world is evolving

Yesterday I found out that I could play or run anything I could possibly imagine from internet storage, which could be networked to my computer to appear like an external drive- tricking my computer into thinking that wherever I have internet, a large external SSD or FD is connected.
Today I remembered all of the features of our Vista sidebar and also looked at some of the cool ADVANCED Linux computers on www.eracks.com and used Google Talk to call a friend. Then I txted a friend using Skype, Wrote up a paper in OpenOffice, checked email and social networking sites in my iCloud and finished up using our school's ExamView to take a test.
Without computers in our education- well, wouldn't that be a shame?- I'm sure this would be a totally different learning experience!
blog comments powered by Disqus