Thursday, January 14, 2010

Tech Use

I wish more highschools would start using technology. I mean ours and St.Ursula are the only high schools that I know of that give the Students thier own computers and allow them to access technology. I know the future will totally be technology based and see the way some schools teach (stone-age writing utencils and books, no tech whatsoever) and believe that those schools will never truely succeed unless the kids WANT to be there, ACTUALLY LIKE school, and are TAUGHT WITH THE FUTURE IN MIND. If I school doesn't have any of the Jesuit or Marianist traits in teaching, in my opinion of course, I see that it may fall to the wayside. Yes, it will exist, but they won't be teaching with the future in mind and will be technologically outdated.
blog comments powered by Disqus