Thursday, August 27, 2009

Lenovo X61 Issue

Today I helped a kid- lucky for him- even though I didn't do much, before he went down to the help desk.
It just so happens I work on the help desk during B3 (it was b1 when he went).
He was about to walk out the door when a sentence caught his attention, "I may help you, I also work on the Help Desk" from me. lol
Anyway, he walked over to my desk and I analyzed the problem. One or both of his internal antennae wires must be getting pinched, as his internet connection only stays on for a maximum of 2 minutes.
I emailed them the issue to help them so they wouldn't have to ask any questions as he walked down.
haha, then Mr.Kindt applauded me and said "yay! Hey, you tried.".
I love my teacher.
Our tablets are X61 Lenovo/IBM Tablets for anyone out there wanting to know.
blog comments powered by Disqus