Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Eventually it shall

If you click the link on this title, you'll know what I'm mentioning.
Who agrees that Google Wave looks amazing? I do. Just like thier huge Google Chrome success, Google should probobly get an even larger following once Google Wave is available to the public. At the moment, I have word that it is only available to certain developers and mods that are working on extending its functionality and interconnecting it with blogging services and web games.
I'm sure Facebook might play a role in developing for Google Wave too, but it has been made clear that they won't share when the release will specificly be yet. Either way, hopefully Wave comes out within the same month as Google Chrome OS. I've been checking out Developer previews of that and it looks a tiny bit like gOS's Cloud operating system, though I'm sure it's all Google.
blog comments powered by Disqus