Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sick of it

I think I'll temporarily pull out of the Microsoft Vs. Apple and Microsoft Vs. Linux arguments that Unionhawk and I debate over endlessly. It's annoying the hell out of me and I think that if he has an opinion and wants to express it, LET THE WORLD KNOW, but I myself really don't care.
If Microsoft got off thier lazy arses and started making thier own computers anyway, I'm sure the world would have a giant sigh of horror.
Well, Unionhawk, I DON'T CARE about these arguments any more. They're stuck in my head and every time- daily, by the way- that you bring up these stupid idealistic arguments I feel like throttling you myself. Please sir, BACK OFF.
As for me getting a macbook, I'm saving my money right now and can't wait until the USA turns Honest and jumps out of the Recession.
blog comments powered by Disqus