Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Amazing Phone!!!

HOLY LORD IN HEAVEN!! HALLOW BE THY NAME! HE has given us the power to create amazing tools in our lives!! Now this THIS ONE PHONE will blow all of you techies away.

I know that I blog about technology and/or books on and off, but this is for SURE a good post about technology. OpenMoko's Neo Freerunner is the first of many Mobile Linux objects that I have set my sights on. Of course this phone-internet tablet-keychain-thing is very interesting, but not supporting Verizon Wireless OR Vodaphone OR O2 will get them WHERE? I don't see how not creating a CDMA-version Neo Freerunner will get them anywhere!! I am kind of crunched for time- not really, just very tired- and I would like to get as much on this device out of my brain before I pass out from sleep loss. lol. Yes, O.M. did it with thier Neo and Apple did it with thier iPhone and HTC did it with thier HTC Touch Pro. yes, these are all Smartphone/Managing devices. HTC succeeded in creating a phone that turned out to be a Windows-mockup of the iPhone, and O.M. succeeded in creating a device that could be simple and intuitive or deep & evolving depending ON THE USER. The Neo Freerunner can be completely customized- from it's casing and screen all the way down to it's interface and Operating System code. If you are starving for more information that I seem to be depriving from you, go on over to http://www.openmoko.com/ to find out for yourself what a miracle this is.
blog comments powered by Disqus